There are several established domain name newsletter options that you should check out if you are looking for good domain name deals or venues to sell names from your portfolio. Domain newsletters provide additional avenues for sellers as generally commission is lower than most auction sites and all of these newsletters have opt-in potential buyers that receive newsletters with domains for sale. Selling names through brokerage newsletters offers a quick way to get more exposure to your domains to potential buyers with less legwork.
Here is a list of domain sales newsletters (if you know of others, feel free to add them in the comment section)
- Justin Godfrey’s Domain Investment Services Inc. brokers primarily investment grade .com names as well as some good .net, .org and other premium gTLD’s. Sign up here
- Toby Clements has recently taken over Rick Latona’s domain name newsletter and is operating a great sales newsletter with a focus on premium .com/.net/.org sign up at TobyClements.com
- MediaOptions.com led by CEO Andrew Rosener has very active and well established domain sales newsletter that also focuses on premium .com/.net/.org names. Look for the sign up box on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Two additional domain sales newsletters that worth checking out for COM/NET/ORG domains are Eric Rice’s domain sales newsletter that you can sign up for at DNCartoons.com. Also, LuxuryNames.com has an active domain name newsletter.
- If you are looking to sell .TV domain names, definitely check out Brian Berke’s DomainStore.tv which is a domain newsletter dedicated to brokering exclusively .TV domain names. Brian also has the .com/net/org focused sales newsletter, DomainAgency.com.
- Finally, Morgan Linton recently announced that he will begin brokering ccTLD domain names through his weekly newsletter which you can sign up for by visiting MorganLinton.com and clicking on the newsletter tab at the top right of his site.