This week we all have an opportunity to interact with other domain name investors in The Domain Show, organized by domain investing veteran Page Howe. The schedule is now set, the speaker list is up, and the online trade show is about to begin.
You can now view the full schedule for the event. We each have different interests, but here are some sessions that I am particularly looking forward to personally.
- Bill Sweetman of NameNinja and legendary domain name investor Mike Mann will collaborate in surely one of the platinum sessions entitled Ninja and The Mann on Thursday at 11 AM PDT.
- Squad Help continues to innovate in our industry, most recently announcing the beta of their white-label marketplace product for domain investors. On Thursday at noon PDT tune in for a Fireside Chat with SquadHelp CEO Darpan Munjal.
- Andrew Rosener is a giant in domain investing for a host of contributions, and his Media Options Inc. annually takes top place in the Escrow.com awards. Tune in at 10:15 AM PDT on Friday July 24 for a Fireside Chat with Andrew Rosener.
- Chris Zuiker, the Head of Sales & Marketing at Media Options Inc. presents How to Value, World View on Friday at 11:30 AM PDT.
- Everyone likes to talk about the big sales, and who better than David Castello, Co-Founder of Castello Brothers, LLC., to present Big Names 1995-2020.
- Kate Buckley, of Buckley Media, continues to handle some of the highest-value domain transactions, and building on her literary and story-telling strengths, she is a superb presenter. The Broker Laureate Kate Buckley session starts at 12:45 PM PDT on Friday.
- The topic of big names continues in a session by Jeff Gabriel, Co-Founder of Saw.com, on Big Names and Domain Names.
- Michael Cyger of DNAcademy started a Friday afternoon Domain Social series a few months ago. Each week about 100 domain investors get together for wide-ranging discussion. Michael is taking July off, so a group of people led by Arif Mirza, of NameCult, has taken over leadership The Domain Social. That group will be presenting TheDomainSocial.com at The Domain Show. Whether a regular at the socials, or this is your first, join the discussion Friday at 2:00 PM PDT.
- I am not sure exactly what He’s Just One Person, presented by Braden Pollock, of Legal Brand Marketing, will cover, but I do know he is one of the most interesting, engaged and helpful people in the domain community. The session is at 3 pm PDT on Friday.
- Domain valuation is critical to success, and Joe Uddeme of Name Experts LLC presents What’s a Domain Worth at 5 PM PDT on Friday.
- DAN continue to innovate and grow market share, and their CEO Reza Sardeha will take part in a Fireside Chat with Reza Sardeha at 10 AM Pacifiic on Saturday.
- Developer, investor and blogger Alvin Brown has covered a number of stories related to geo sites and local marketing in his podcast series at Kickstart Commerce. He will pick up on that theme in What’s Going On, Local Marketing at 3 PM PDT on Saturday.
The Domain Show runs from July 23 to 25, 2020. It is free to watch in real time. There are a couple of pass options for those who want to rewatch sessions after the event, or who are not able to watch live. These passes start at $49. The event is offered through the HeySummit.com platform. You do need to sign up, even if just planning to use the free real-time version. Complete details of the event at The Domain Show.
About Page Howe
The domain community know Page Howe, the organizer of The Domain Show, pretty well. He has sold more than 5000 domain names, including two at prices above one million dollars. He participated in a NamePros Ask Me Anything a couple of years ago, and is active on NamePros. He also attends and contributes to the weekly The Domain Social.
I am looking forward to The Domain Show, and hope many will take advantage of it. Big thanks to Page Howe for organizing it!